La Parada Extea Rural House is named after the original use of the house. It was built in 1943, and was originally designed as the horse stables-stop for the stallion mating and breeding; hence the name and the external appearance of the house.
It has recently been renovated and converted into a Rural House; the exterior of the house is the typical layout of the houses in the North of Navarre and the French Basque Country. It is built with thick stone walls, with spruce wood roof beams from the Roncal Valley.
FeaturesThe recently renovated house is approximately 120m2 and is located on the first floor. CIt can sleep 8 people and it has:
- Three bedrooms with double beds.
- One bedroom with two single beds.
- One bathroom.
- One fully equipped open concept living room and kitchen.
For optimum customer comfort, the house has:
- Car park next to the house.
- Heating in all rooms.
- Free WI-FI for computers or mobiles.
- Bicycle cleaning for lovers of cycling.
- Pets are permitted with prior consultation.
There is no disabled access.
Location and services availableThe house is situated on NA-7320 road in Abárzuza, surrounded by grain crops and to the south the Irantzu River. The coordinates of the house are with WGS-84 are:
- UTM: 30T 580457 E, 4730979 N
- GEOGRAPHICAL COORDINATES: 42° 43’ 37.50’’ N, 2° 01’ 02.00’’ W
Distances to the core services:
- Health centre 175 m.
- Pharmacy 200 m.
- Swimming pool 600 m.
- Restaurants 320 m.
- Supermarket 350 m.
- ATM machine 410 m.
- Bus stop 315 m.
- Mechanical workshop 50 m.
- Hospital (in Estella) 8 Km.
- Airport (in Pamplona) 40 Km.
- Train station (in Pamplona) 40 Km.
- Taxi service (in Estella) 8 Km.
- Petrol station (in Estella) 7 Km.